A challenge to Grace Church family to shine the Light of Jesus on the Treasure Coast over the next 30 months and change this world for all eternity.
We have been so incredibly blessed by God over the last three years with growth and miracles. Now is the me to walk on the water and dream a God sized dream. Like a family, we must all work together and sacrifice to see this 2020 Vision become reality. Heather and I thank you in advance for your faithfulness, service and giving.
- To see one thousand new life decisions/salvations or Jesus Christ.
- To facilitate discipleship and spiritual growth for 250 or more new believer.
- Strengthen and expand our children and youth ministries by at least 50 percent.
- To train and take 50 short term missionaries every year and increase this number by ten percent or more every year.
- To facilitate discipleship for 50 or more teenagers.
- To train 250 or more people in how to share their faith and lead other to Jesus.
- To write and record an original worship album with our team.
- Support two new missionaries from our congregation.
- To launch 20 new city groups that will reach our community for Jesus.
- Launch a targeted ministry to senior adults (55+) that will grow community.
- Provided training to over 250 people in the area of marriage and finances.
- Become a place that unchurched people from our community come for prayer and healing.
- Increase our family ministry and family ministry events by 100 percent.
- Grow our men’s and ladies ministries by 50 percent and take both to a weekend conference.
- Double our local community outreach including Food Bank, Celebrate Recover, Senior Ministry, short term help for needy, and other community projects.
- For our Celebrate Recovery Ministry to reach 50 new people and have them become integrated into our church and to send a least five new Step Study participants to the CR east coast summit in 2019.
Financial AND Physical Goals
To complete the renovation and construction of a new building front/ repair of covered areas and relaunch with renewed passion into our community as City Church of the Treasure Coast including the repair of our existing parking lot lighting system.
- Repaint /repair/new lights and face lift. Approx. $125,00
- Build new front as per drawings and lights. Approx. $250,000
- Repaint and repair existing $50,000 Easter 2019
To invest in and build a successful Family Ministry team that will focus on children, teens, and young adults coming to know Jesus and growing strong in their faith.
Approx. budget $25,000-$50,000 January 2019
To complete the Children’s sanctuary as one of the premier kids ministry areas on the Treasure Coast so we can see more kids have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Approx. budget $12,000-$20,000. January 2019
To improve and replace our video and sound equipment to the point
that we can have a higher quality broadcast that will impact thousands every month with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Approx. budget $10,000-$20,000. Fall 2019
To increase our staff budget by fifty percent to better serve and minister to our community, especially discipling new believers, education and fellowship ministry.
Approx. budget $70,000-$80,000. Fall 2020
To increase our outreach, food bank, and missions budget by 50% and have over 50 church members minister in short/ long term missions trips. Winter 2020
Replace the existing flooring. Approx. $15,000 Christmas 2018
Launch preschool and college education on opportunites for our community and church right here on our campus including kids interactive exploration on area and technology upgrade.
Approx. $30,000 Fall 2019
Match-up the chairs in the sanctuary and repair/repaint walls.
Approx. $15,000 Easter 2019
Yes, I will take the 2020 Challenge by: (Check all that apply)
Beginning to the (10%) immediately via automatic giving $_____________Weekly ____Biweekly ___Monthly
Giving $20.20 every day to change this world for God’s Kingdom______$600 each month.
Giving $20.20 every other day to change this world for JESUS ________$300 per month.
ONE TIME GIFT
Giving a one time gift of $2,020.00 _____
Giving a one time gift of $202.00______
Other—Giving a one time gift of $________________ to see the challenge move forward.
I already the (give 10 percent) but I will add to my monthly giving $___________________to change the world for JESUS.
IF everyone participates in some way it will make a way for us to show this community that JESUS is the Way.
Malachi 3:10 (NIV)
Bring the whole the into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
Proverbs 3:9-10 (NIV)
Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the rst fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be lled to over owing and your vats will brim over with new wine.
Visit our GIVE ONLINE page to make a donation.